Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ben's blog

First off...if you don't go there already (and I can't believe that you wouldn't), go here:

slmen.com

Now. Ben Vanguard had this on his blog and tagged me, so I'm doing it, too. Not sure whom I'll tag, though...

Here are the rules:

1/ Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2/ People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3/ At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4/ Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 things about me.....

I...

1/ am addicted to coffee.

2/ used to be afraid of zombies until I saw Shaun of the Dead.

3/ am turned on by guys wearing suits.

4/ write poetry.

5/ used to be a lifeguard.

6/ bite my nails.

7/ bake a mean loaf of bread.

8/ love to sleep, but I hardly ever do.

I will tag the next 8 people who read this, including AZ!